Join more than 40 other heritage organisations in developing, promoting and sharing the fabulous heritage of Leicestershire, Leicester City and Rutland.
Providing support for over thirty years, the Leicestershire & Rutland Heritage Forum is the only region-wide organisation which promotes and celebrates the unique heritage of Leicestershire, Leicester City and Rutland. Our work raises standards across the region and helps develop long-standing relationships between our members.
Through joining our Forum you will get exclusive access to:
- Information sharing and networking opportunities with museum and heritage organisations across the region (currently digital only);
- Expert support and advice on volunteering opportunities and challenges;
- Tips from other heritage organisations within the region;
- Promotional marketing, with our members details featured on the Forum website and promoted across our social media channels;
- Free entry in the biennial County Heritage Awards which celebrate excellence in the region;
- Access to a newsletter, filled with regional updates;
- Access to funding and fundraising advice and opportunities (location dependent);
- Chances to help the Coordinating Group develop the Forum;
- Opportunities to work on collaborative projects with other organisations.
We welcome membership from anyone in the region with an interest in this local heritage, offering both institutional and individual memberships. View our Forum leaflet online Forum leaflet
Membership costs £30 for an organisation and £20 for individuals per year. membership form